Get Plugged In
We love connecting your gifts with real needs in the church or in the community. There are opportunites for regular, weekly or monthly service as well as occasional & seasonal opportunities. Serving alongside one another is such a great way to build, renew or strengthen our connections with one another.
- Art Hop: Help staff our 1st Thursday venue. Welcome guests and/or provide refreshments. Recruit artists.
- Neighbors aRe Us: Set tables, cook, serve food, clean up or volunteer w/kids for meal the last Thursday of most months.
- Newcomer Follow Up Team: Reach out to new attenders.
- Mission Ministries: Volunteer w/ Local Ministry; Go on a Short Term Team; Start a Mission Partner Support Team; Pray.
- Raisin City Partnership Team: Regular prayer and other outreach support for rural Raisin City church. Contact Paul Marr.
Contact Terry Jaurena to explore serving in these areas.
PRAYER & CARE
- Prayer Ministries: Pray for others & help others to pray. Contact Prayer Deacon Chester Goodale, 360-9432. All-Church Prayer: 6:30 - 7:15 Friday mornings at the church. All invited. Join with Pastors and Elders for weekly communion with God and each other in prayer.
- Meal Support: Provide & deliver a meal to someone who's ill, grieving, or has a new baby. Sign up here.
- Memorial Receptions: Help set up, serve, or clean up as we care for families who have lost loved ones. Contact Pauline Kliewer.
- Put your Love in Action. Sign up here to provide caring ministry to others at FPC.
- Stephen Ministry: Be equipped to care. Stephen Ministry trains and facilitates people of our church to provide 1:1 Christian care to those in our congregation and community experiencing challenges in life. Contact Ataloa Woodin for information. Contact Dianne if you or someone you love might benefit from having someone walk with you through your life circumstances.
- 1st Impressions Team:
CHILDREN & YOUTH
- Driver for Events: Drive teens to & from special events.
- Host Location for Special Event: If you have a great home for hosting off-campus events let us know!
- Food Prep: Bring the snacks for events, like Youth Leader Meetings, combination Sundays and/or birthday nights.
- Sunday D-Group or Wednesday Youth Leader: Applications welcome!
- Prayer Team: We would love to add you to our email list.
- Nursery Care: Tend the youngest among us during worship.
- Pre-K: Lead music time or serve another way.
- GO Team: Want to know more? Want to be trained to lead one? Want to explore the FPU Athletes Team? or the Greek Life Team? Contact Mindy Franklin.
- College Ministry Team: Connect with & care for FPC college students. Contact Geraud Brumfield.
- Women's Ministry Team: Make studies, events & conference happen. Contact Ataloa Woodin.
- Food Preparation: Prepare, serve or clean-up for various Adult Ministry events. Contact Ataloa Woodin.
- Decorations: Make centerpieces and provide decor for various Adult events. Contact Ataloa Woodin.
- Chancel Choir: Sing & lead in worship for our 1st service. Rehearsals Sunday mornings.
- Worship Bands: Audition to join the 2nd service music team.
- Joyful Ringers: Bell choir weekly rehearsals will begin in September.
- Summer Offertory Music: Audition to share your musical gifts by singing or playing an instrument next summer.
Contact Julie Carter to explore serving in these areas.