Plug In To Current Needs
We love connecting your gifts, talents and interests with real needs in the church or in the community. Maybe one of these needs is a place for you to serve.
WORSHIP & WELCOME
Our First Impressions Team loves & serves all who arrive on our campus, striving to enhance each person’s worship & fellowship experience.
- Ushers: Hosts of the worship experience one or more Sundays a month. 4 needed for Classic service and 2 for Modern.
- Pew Rack Refreshment Team: Restocks & refreshes supplies in Sanctuary pew racks weekly. Approximately 1 hour task.
- Screen Team: Arrives prior to service start and runs the lyrics and other images that are displayed on the sanctuary screens. Requires the capacity to follow along and sync timing of images.
- Livestream Team: Looking for people with a visual eye to help produce our online service. A number of roles are available, but the most immediate need is broadcast producers who switch between camera angles while giving direction to camera operators over headset from the broadcast room. (Yes, we have a broadcast room!)
- Preschool Teachers/Assistants: Serve once a month or one month at a time during worship services: 9am (Classic); OR 10:45am (Modern).
FACILITIES & FINANCE
- Facility Team: Guys & gals with a passion to care for our facility on a regular basis, planning, organizing & completing minor to moderate repairs/updates on the FPC campus.
- Finance Office Volunteer: Helps process contributions on Monday mornings, bill paying and other clerical tasks.
OUTREACH & COMMUNITY SERVICE
- ArtHop Hospitality: The 1st Thursday of each month we are an official ArtHop Venue in an effort to connect with our community. You can host/greet in The Gallery or on the sidewalk for either the 5-6:30 or 6:30-8 shift and/or supply refreshments. Contact Terry Jaurena.
- Newcomer Follow Up Team: Volunteers who take a few specific steps to more personally welcome newcomers to FPC who express their desire to connect by completing a card or online form. Contact Terry Jaurena.
- Weekly Food Ministry with Bethany Inner City Church: Tuesday mornings 9:30am -1:00pm moving from Impact Center to FPC’s Brick room soon. Volunteers help with set up, clean up and passing out of the food. All volunteers are trained and wear masks and gloves. Contact Hector Chavez.
- Serve Fresno: This is a great resource for City-Wide opportunities.
PRAYER & CARE @ FPC
- Prayer Ministries: Pray for others & help others to pray. Contact Prayer Deacon Chester Goodale, 360-9432.
- Meal Support: Provide & deliver a meal to someone who's ill, grieving, or has a new baby. Sign up here.
- Put your Love in Action: Sign up here to provide caring ministry to others at FPC.
- Stephen Ministry: Be equipped to care. Stephen Ministry trains and facilitates people of our church to provide 1:1 Christian care to those in our congregation and community experiencing challenges in life. Contact Ataloa Woodin for information. Contact Dianne if you or someone you love might benefit from having someone walk with you through your life circumstances.