- March 9-10: Men's Conference @ FPC
- April 19-23: Men's Mexico Build
- May 5: Men of Legacy Area-Wide Rally
Men, what is courage? Is it running towards burning buildings, bullets, and blood? What about commitment? Is it only the circular ring upon a married man’s finger?
Let us take up the instruction Moses gave to the people of Israel before they entered the Promised Land. "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."
Join us for good food, good stories, and healthy competition as part of our Men’s Conference March 9-10 here at FPC. Cost is $30 which provides--Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch.
Friday: Starts with dinner at 6 pm and goes until 8:30.
Saturday: Starts with breakfast at 7:45 am, concluding by 2 pm.
Guest Speakers includes Koby Johns, Jeff Rooney, Ben Wiele, Dick Lee and others.
We're looking for at least 12 men for this team. Spend a long weekend in Tijuana, Mexico & build a home as well as friendships, shared experiences and maybe even a deeper relationship with God. Men, if you are willing to serve others, have a moderately strong back, can hammer a nail or saw a piece of wood or shovel sand, you possess all the skills you need to join us!
Thursday & Monday are travel days. You’ll spend Thursday night in San Diego. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are for house building. The Trip Cost is $ 450. This includes the Amor participant fee, travel to Mexico, hotel in SD & camping in Tijuana, meals, water and tool rental.
Applications deadline is February 26.
- Continued unity within our team as we work closely together over the next several months
- God to move on the hearts of men who need to be in attendance
- The Holy Spirit to breathe on this event to truly cause a new, refreshing and exciting movement of men
- An army of committed men like you to fill out the need for volunteers, to take part in several areas of need on that day
- Event leadership to remain clearly in the middle of God’s will for this event
- The speakers as they prepare anointed messages
- MANY TO COME TO CHRIST THROUGH AN ALTAR CALL! And for others to strengthen them through ongoing discipleship
- Men to live out their legacy calling: blessing their families, churches and communities
Commit now to coming:
- Put May 5, 2018 on your calendar today
- Ask God, "Who are you preparing for me to ask?"
- Pray for that man
- And make the ask when the time is right
See you at Save Mart Center May 5!