FPC Parking Lot
Giving Blood is great way to serve our Community.
- BLOOD IS NEEDED EVERY 2 SECONDS.
- About One in Seven People Entering a Hospital Needs Blood. Blood is Always Needed for Treatment of Accident Victims, Cancer Patients, Hemophiliacs & Surgery Patients.
- BLOOD CANNOT BE MANUFACTURED.
- Only 37 Percent of Our Country’s Population is Eligible to Donate.
- Less Than 10% of Those Who Can Donate Actually Do So Annually.
The Bloodmobile will be in our parking lot for this September drive. Register via MyFPC for a specific time. Help us meet our drive goal of 20 pints for this drive!
Donors must be 18 years of age and have a photo ID with them to donate. Eat a good breakfast!